Sunday, July 18, 2010

Rainbow Tot School

It's been a long time since i posted a tot-school. We've been running around a lot since it's summer, but we do throw some "school" in when we get the chance.

We've been working on the letter "R". Here's Samil using his letter blocks to trace an R.
I made this file folder from materials I got from Confessions of a Homeschooler and Homegrown Hearts
There are rainbow patterning, a puzzle and a size sorter. I also printed out this dot-page, which we used with magnetic bingo dots.


We also did some painting and coloring, but mostly we're just un-planned over here for awhile. The next theme, as soon as I get the printer to work right, is Noah's Ark.

Check out Carissa's blog to see more tot-school posts.

2 comments:

Carry said...

This child is so Intelligent! Nice Drawing. Anyways, it was pleasure reading your post!

Pamela said...

He did very good. He is brilliant. If I am his mother I would be proud of having him. Thanks for sharing.